People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- Excellent Points--But A Question - May 24, 2013
- Yes, I Too Think The Younger Girls Parents Are Homophobic - May 24, 2013
- Actually, they don't take the - May 24, 2013
- Street music - May 24, 2013
- time is relative - May 24, 2013
- Pro-jobs means being in favor of the creation of jobs in SF. - May 24, 2013
- It doesn't matter where the workers come from. - May 24, 2013
- I went to the neighbor - May 24, 2013
- Because using out of town - May 24, 2013
- Because the mayor claims to - May 24, 2013