TABLEHOPPING Oakland eats and ramen burgers (uh huh). And hey, it's time for an oyster partay.
YOU GOTTA EAT THIS
Fatigué of your usual sandwich or boring salad for lunch? Pretend you're Oprah with your own private chef and order a healthy three-course lunch from Petit Pot. This catering company — run by the charmingly accented Max Pouvreau — offers fresh, seasonal lunches in reusable Weck jars that are easy to transport and reheat. You can order them through Good Eggs (http://www.goodeggs.com/petitpot). Bring your little jars to work, filled with toasted farro tabbouleh with cherry tomatoes and feta, lamb shoulder, and spring onion tagine with prunes and roasted almonds. For dessert? Don't pass up the lemon curd with almond streusel and candied lemon peel. Délicieux!
Most Commented On
- Suspending Judgement - December 8, 2013
- Also regarding The Hallowed, - December 8, 2013
- The devout worshipers of The - December 7, 2013
- Well said. I'm sure the - December 7, 2013
- "There will also be food, - December 7, 2013
- Ugh this sounds miserable. I - December 7, 2013
- Trolls such as yourself - December 7, 2013
- On the contrary, it is - December 7, 2013
- Child, you don't follow - December 7, 2013
- B.U.F.F.O.O.N. - December 7, 2013